2 Nights & 3 Days : Alleppey – Houseboat Tour Package
This tour package is especially planned for those who simply want to relax at Alleppey houseboat and revitalize themselves before they are back into hurried daily life.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBackwater, Houseboat
Activity Level Challenging
This package is especially designed for those who simply want to relax at houseboat and revitalize themselves before they are back into hurried daily life. The places covered visit to backwaters of Alleppey and the nearby regions in the houseboat. An enormous linkage of internal waterways has given it the name "Venice of the East". It is correspondingly recognized for its remarkable snake-boat races commencing on the second Saturday of August, every year. The houseboat voyage alongside the backwaters of Alleppey offers the experience of the standard of living, fishing, coir-making, prawn farming etc., which remains approximately unaffected over the years.
- Sail time from 12:00 PM to 05:30 PM with 1 hour lunch break.
- Next day 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
- Welcome Drink and Mineral Water included.
- AC working time 09:00 PM to 07:00 AM.
- Offer subject to hotel availability.
- Minimum 30 days prior booking required.
- AC Accommodation except for Hill Stations on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- AC/Non AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the conceivable local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- All the applicable taxes.
- All the payments related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver etc.)
- Child below 5 years sharing same bed with parents will be free
- Hotel check-in and check-out is 12:00 hours.
- The hotels are subject to availability, in case of non-availability similar hotels will provide.
- Well practiced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- Air/Train Tickets,
- Airport Tax,
- Camera Charges,
- Elephant Safaris,
- Entry Fees,
- Guide Fees,
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary and anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.
- Personal Expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, optional tours, Travel Insurance etc.
Alleppey (20 Kms, 40 Minutes)
You would be welcomed by our representative at Alleppey Railway Station. They will take you to the hotel for wash up from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM. At 12:00 PM you will check-in for the Houseboat Voyage through Alleppey backwaters. The first spot would be Punnamada Lake, commonly famous as Punnamada Kayal. It is an addition of the Vembanad Lake. The lake is distinguished for the well-known Nehru Trophy boat race. This incredible lake spread over the Kuttanad region in the Alleppey district fascinates many tourists throughout the celebratory month of Onam. Next visit the Champakulam you can witness the village famous for Nadubhagum and Champakulam snake boats which take part in the yearly snake boat races. Stay overnight in houseboat and admire the beauty. The boat will take a halt at some places and you can walk into the village to experience the village life. Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast will be delivered on the houseboat. Enjoy the fishing and backwaters.
Check out the houseboat in post morning hours and relax in the resort for afternoon. At 04:00 pm visit Alleppey beach for beach activities and shop in the local market of Alleppey town.
Alleppey (20 Mins)
Late afternoon pack your bags for the check out. You would be dropped at Alleppey Railway Station. This completes your tour here.
|Destination||Budget||Deluxe Option I||Luxury||Premium|
|Houseboat||AC Deluxe Houseboat||AC Deluxe Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Alleppey||Cozy Guest House||Pagoda Resort||Kayaloram Lake Resort||Citrus Hotel
Alleppey Lake Palace
|Local Transportation||Non AC Indica||Non AC Indica||Non AC Indica||Non AC Indica|
|Cost for Couple Valid from
01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar
|Rs 11,500||Rs 12,500||Rs 15,900||Rs 18,500|
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 10,900||Rs 11,000||Rs 14,000||Rs 15,900|