2 Nights & 3 Days: Kumarakom – Houseboat Cruise Package
If complete relaxation is only your vacation idea, then We have planned a houseboat tour package which will give you a genuine and unique backwaters experience in God’s own country, Kerala.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBackwater, Houseboat
Activity Level Challenging
If complete relaxation is only your vacation idea, then Keralapackages.co has planned a tour package to give you a genuine experience of the beautiful South Indian State, Kerala. Kumarakom is a standard destination located near the city of Kottayam in Kerala. It is well-known for its backwater tourism. The village of Kumarakom is a charming horde of little landmasses clustered around the Vembanad Lake. The bird sanctuary which is spread across 14 acres is a preferred haunt of wandering birds and a bird watcher’s heaven. An enthralling backwater terminus, Kumarakom bids visitors many other holiday options. It is unquestionably the most stimulating, mesmerizing delight in Kerala.
- AC Accommodation except for Hill Stations on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- AC/Non AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the conceivable local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- All the applicable taxes.
- All the payments related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver etc.)
- Child below 5 years sharing same bed with parents will be free
- Hotel check-in and check-out is 12:00 hours.
- The hotels are subject to availability, in case of non-availability similar hotels will provide.
- Well practiced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- Air/Train Tickets,
- Airport Tax,
- Camera Charges,
- Elephant Safaris,
- Entry Fees,
- Guide Fees,
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary and anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.
- Personal Expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, optional tours, Travel Insurance etc.
Kottayam – Kumarakom (15 Kms, 20 Minutes)
Arrive at Kottayam; our representative will head you to Kumarakom. You can make yourself comfortable and have fun overnight.
The day will pass by enjoying the day trip in houseboat with lunch, evening coffee/ tea and snacks. You would be visiting Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary from Lake; located on the banks of Vembanad Lake. The main attractions of Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary are local birds, in addition to the nomadic Siberian Cranes. Other birds are seen here throughout their respective migratory seasons. Houseboats and motorboats are available on hire for bird watching cruises on the lake. The best time to watch birds are between June to August, and for migratory birds November to February. Next, you will be visiting to Pathiramanal Island and Canals of Kumarakom, paddy fields and SNDP thod. Pathiramanal Island is a boat ride away from Kumarakom. The island provides excellent bird watching especially in winter. Cruise takes you through backwaters and paddy fields; you can also take a walk and experience the real life of village. Experience the joy of fishing and authentic Ayurveda Massage, can arrange visit to nearby farm house. Enjoy the night on the houseboat. Do fishing and feel the nature’s love.
Kumarakom- Kottayam (15 Kms, 20 Minutes
Check out from resort and drop at Kottayam in the afternoon. This completes your leisure holiday.
|Destination||Budget||Deluxe Option I||Luxury||Premium|
|Houseboat||AC Deluxe Houseboat||AC Deluxe Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
|Kumarakom||Illikalam Lake Resort||Water Scape Resort
Canal View Cottage
Lake Song Resort
|Local Transportation||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica|
|Cost for Couple Valid from 01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar||Rs 11,900||Rs 12,800||Rs 15,800||Rs 26,900|
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 10,500||Rs 11,000||Rs 13,500||Rs 19,500|