3 Nights & 4 Days: Alleppey, Houseboat, Kumarakom Tour Package
In this Kerala tour package you would get a chance of spending leisure time in Alleppey & Kumarakom houseboat, which would be a different and unique experience for you.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeHouseboat
Activity Level Challenging
If Kerala holidays is your dream and you are getting a week’s off form the workplace then Keralapackages.co has designed a 3 Nights and 4 Days tour package to offer you and your family the authentic experience of this beautiful South Indian State. Alleppey is a popular tourist destination. This place is blessed with scenic beauty and calm environment. Most distinguished feature of this place is backwaters and houseboats. The packages are tailor-made as per your convenience. In this tour package you would get a chance of spending leisure time in houseboat, which would be a different experience for you.
- Sail time from 12:00 PM to 05:30 PM with 1 hour lunch break.
- Next day 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
- Welcome Drink and Mineral Water included.
- AC working time 09:00 PM to 07:00 AM.
- Offer subject to hotel availability.
- Minimum 30 days prior booking required.
- AC Accommodation except for Hill Stations on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- AC/Non AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the conceivable local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- All the applicable taxes.
- All the payments related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver etc.)
- Child below 5 years sharing same bed with parents will be free
- Hotel check-in and check-out is 12:00 hours.
- The hotels are subject to availability, in case of non-availability similar hotels will provide.
- Well practiced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- Air/Train Tickets,
- Airport Tax,
- Camera Charges,
- Elephant Safaris,
- Entry Fees,
- Guide Fees,
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary and anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.
- Personal Expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, optional tours, Travel Insurance etc.
After arrival at Alleppey, our representative will drop you at resort. Refresh yourself and have leisure afternoon time in resort.
At 04:00 PM visit Alleppey Beach, one of the most famous tourist points. The beach is appealing and fascinating with various activities like boat races, sea-surfing, parasailing, and swimming under the clear sky. After enjoying the beauty of Alleppey Beach you can shop in the local market. This place is known for coir products like mattresses, rugs, doormats and carpets of different shapes and sizes. It is also well-known for spice plantation. So, you can also shop rare herbs and spices available here.
Alleppey – Kumarakom by Houseboat
At 12:00 PM check-in to the houseboat and cruise through Alleppey backwaters. On your voyage you will come across R block and C block; the beautiful paddy fields made from lake where farming is done below sea. This is a worthy picturesque route where you will also come across paddy fields and water birds. Excursion through Punnamada Canal where the famous annual Nehru Trophy Race of Kerala is conducted is a place where cameras don’t stop. The boat would halt at particular places to make you experience real rural life, fishing and backwaters. Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast would be served on boat. Lunch menu includes Sambhar, Aviyal, Thoran, Papad, Pickle, Curd, Green Salad and Non Vegetarian food. Exceptional Kerala dishes would be served as starters.
Post morning voyage and having breakfast you would check-out from houseboat and would be relocated to Hotel. Next you would visit bird sanctuary which is located on the banks of Vembanad Lake. The main attractions of bird sanctuary are local birds, as well as the migratory Siberian Cranes and other birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons. After enjoying at bird sanctuary, visit Pathiramanal Island, where you can watch exceptional migratory birds especially in winter season. You can enjoy peaceable walk and charming beauty of this island. Watch sunset cruise at Vembanadu Lake by motor boat or house boat. Take a ride beside the coconut trees and paddy fields can also go along with fisherman.
Kumarakom – Kottayam (20 Minutes)
Check-out from hotel our representative will drop you at Kottayam railway station.
Tour ends here.
|Destination||Budget||Deluxe Option I||Luxury||Premium|
|Alleppey||Cozy Guest House||Pagoda Resort||Kayaloram Lake resort||Citrus Hotel
Alleppey Lake Palace
|Houseboat||AC Deluxe Houseboat||AC Deluxe Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kumarakom||Lake Palace Resort||Royal Rivera Resorts
|Backwater Ripples||Zuri Kumarakom
Kumarakom Lake Resort
|Local Transportation||Non AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica||AC Indica|
|Cost for Couple Valid from
01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar
|Rs 14,900||Rs 16,800||Rs 22,800||Rs 29,700|
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep||Rs 12,900||Rs 14,300||Rs 19,800||Rs 23,900|